The Creek Chub Bait Company began in 1906. In 1911 the first No.100 Wiggler was sold. Mr. Henry Dills was the creator of most of Creek Chub lures. Women did most of the painting on the lures and in 1935 there were over forty employee's. The Creek Chub Bait Company grew into a large and famous bait company. In 1978 the Creek Chub Bait Co. was sold and the plant quit production and the doors were closed. In 1981 the Creek Chub building in Garrett, Indiana was torn down.
2007 - 2014 lonestarlures.com All Rights Reserved.